Friday, August 13, 2010

Nostalgia







Last times in Paris with my mother. Last purchases, last visits before leaving. I really don’t like Paris on August because the city isn’t very lively and it is full of tourists, Parisians are all on holiday and many shops are closed. Never mind, I will miss Paris. It’s quite strange this feeling of nostalgia. I can’t believe I won’t see France throughout the year. I don’t want to feel sad because of the absence of people and things I love and I have some reason to believe that beautiful things & great events will happen to me during these ten months. At least I hope it will.

1 comment:

Delphine said...

J'ai tout lu ma Missou... bien sûr tu sais que je ne parle pas si bien l'anglais que toi de même à l'écrit, ceci-dit j'ai tout de même compris ce que tu as écrit.
J'espère et je te le redis encore, que cette expérience t'apportera que du bien et que tu en ressortiras, de toute manière, bien plus forte et plus riche en culture etc qu'avant ! Comme tu le dis le positif est en toi, tant qu'il y a l'Espoir tout ne peut qu'aller dans le bon sens ! ;)

Ps: J'aime cette photographie, je t'aime tout simplement...